Michelin® Defender® Tire
- IntelliSipe Technology™ Is a new advancement in tread engineering that provides exceptional tread block rigidity and interlocking action that optimizes the number of sipes within the tire. This technology allows the starting tread depth of the tire to be only 10/32nds of an inch, lightening the mass of the tire and increasing fuel efficiency, while providing enhanced safety.
- MaxTouch Construction™ Is Michelin's proprietary technology featuring a unique contact-patch shape that evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking and cornering. This extends wear life and provides additional grip on the road. Michelin's proprietary MaxTouch Construction™ enables the tire to wear evenly, and a tire that wears evenly wears longer.
- Stops up to 31 feet shorter than a leading competitor: Exceptional grip provided by IntelliSipe Technology™ maximizes the number of sipes within the tire, which allows you to brake confidently when you need to most for greater peace of mind in stressful driving situations.
- Lasts up to 21,000 miles longer than a leading competitor: MaxTouch Construction combined with the interlocking action of Michelin's Breakthrough IntelliSipe™ technology delivers impressively long wear life by providing exceptional tread block rigidity while optimizing the tire's contact with the road during acceleration, braking and cornering.
- Can save up to $250 in fuel @ $3.50 gallon: The interlocking action of IntelliSipes™ creates a more rigid tread block, which allows for a reduced starting tread depth leading to lower rolling resistance so you can save fuel without sacrificing safety or longevity.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.